At the Avenue Road Dental Centre we use dental bridges to replace missing teeth and restore the smiles of our Windsor patients.
About Dental Bridges
Dental bridges are made up of one or more artificial teeth, and are used to fill a gap left by missing teeth in your mouth. Dental bridges are custom made to provide each patient with a natural looking smile.
Reasons for Dental Bridges
Replacing missing teeth can help to prevent future dental issues like gum disease from developing so you can maintain your oral health.
Your dentist may use a dental bridge to:
- Restore the natural contour of your teeth
- Restore the bite between your upper and lower teeth
- Prevent remaining teeth from shifting or falling out
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Restore your ability to properly chew and speak